Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Greeny Time!

First of all we finally had another baptismal interview. Mmaptiso has passed and is going to be baptized next week for sure. Then there was supposed to be a family interviewed the next day but they had a funeral and weren't able to come to church. So they will be interviewed this week and baptized either this week or the next.
Then we got transfer news. Elder Bakker is leaving me and going to Botswana to open a brand new area. I'm very jealous of him. But it's what he wanted...so I'm glad he's happy. What I'm really jealous of is that Francistown is getting opened and I'm not the one to open it! Nnstead a guy I was with in the mtc is going there! I've been wanting to go there since the beginning of my mission! Francistown is in the northernmost part of Botswana and is the furtherest area from the office. But I guess it's the Lord's will.

As for me...yep, I'm getting a new missionary. A greeny. I'm not sure where he's from yet...we don't find out until transfers on Wednesday. So that should be interesting to train a new guy. Hopefully I can do a good job.

On Sunday Isaac Sereo came to church, but none of his family did(not even the young kids that come every week,they were gone). He loved it again. He said this was the first time he'd partaken of the sacrament and he felt something pulling him. He still wants to get baptized and follow the truth. He just needs to make the time and the effort...which he's trying to do. Please keep praying for him.


Well I'm sick of this keyboard now. Thanks for your love and prayers :)

elder robinson

No comments: