Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Week in Pictures

Baptism of: (from left back) Nombuso, Elder Bloom, Sarah, Babalwa, Zola, me,
(Front): Johanna and her brother Paul


A typical day in Tsakane (my planner):


Then a long day ended with some cokes. Elders: Gideme, Burnett, me, Hawker, Pugsley

The weather is getting pretty hot. Rain storms are very frequent.

So yesterday we had two more baptisms. Dallis and Gladys. A husband and wife who will be a huge addition to our branch. I can't wait to see them progress. I performed the baptism for Gladys. It was way cool. I'm getting kinda lazy with pictures, I know. But I'm gonna make a picture CD soon and send a bunch home. One of my flatmates, Elder Hawker has lost a bunch of pictures from his memory cards getting corrupted. So I don't want that to happen to me. There are a lot of virus' in this country everywhere you go. It's crazy.

Well that's all for this week. Thanks for the love and support.

Love, elder robinson

No comments: