Thursday, December 11, 2008

Normal Week

Our mission is having a Christmas party next Tuesday. Then transfers are the next day. I should be in Tsakane for another 6 weeks, but you never know. I see my mission president every 6 weeks at zone conference where we have interviews. My district leader is my companion and he's awesome. Then my zone leaders, Elder Pugsley and Gideme are also awesome. Pugsley especially just knows how to be a good leader. He's an awesome missionary and knows how to lead without managing.

This coming Sunday we are suppose to have a husband and wife baptized. They will be interviewed this week so we'll see. The holidays have made missionary work frustrating. I mean we are extremely busy and teach a lot... but hardly anyone will come to church. The frustrating part is that you think you've had a successfull week and then noone shows up to church- and really that's what shows how interested they are. So besides that we've had a rather normal week. We got a replacement car on Thursday which was sweet. We're able to get around better. Much better. We still only have the car every other day but at least on the off days we can have the bikes now. That's awesome.

Well I guess that's all for this week. I'm safe and healthy! I love you all

Love, elder robinson

No comments: