Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baptisms, Hiking and Teaching, A Day's Work


It was an awesome day in church this week. We had 17 investigators at church! That is my new record...previously in Tsakane we had 14! Even Isaac showed up with all his granddaughters.

Here are some pictures of the last month or so:

A picture of Flora's baptism. The little girl in white is a child of record that was being baptized the same day and they just had me baptize her since I was in the water...her father is not so active:

The family with her is her aunt and cousins (her immediate family was not there, unfortunately).

The baptism was awesome and everyone felt the spirit when Flora gave such a powerful testimony. It was awesome.

The child that I'm holding upside down is Siyabonga, and the girl in front is his older sister Thulisile. They are Flora's children and are completey insane.


The painting I bought. It's huge! But it's on canvaas that is easy to roll up. I may send it home...for now it brightens up my study room as you can see.


Elder Robinson and Elder Bakker teaching the Good News!




Elder Bakker studying:




Here are some pictures from the hike we did last Monday at Hartebees Port.






Love, elder robinson

No comments: